Jan 1, 2011

And now back to Boxing

I've gotten Phear to 85, for reasons that I have yet to research, her DPS has dropped even though she's in better gear. Not sure why but probably due to some scaling I guess, still really good and better than in wotlk but now pumping out more reasonable levels of carnage :P Looks like a visit to EJ is in order.
Phear is my testbed, my pointman if you like. I've sent her ahead and she's completed all of the quests in Twighlight Hinterlands, Uldum and Mount Hyjal. Looking for quests that are boxable and have good rewards. Well I can't see that there's too much on the quest rewards side that I can't get comparable gear from the AH or from running an instance. With all the ridiculous collection quests it looks questing will only be done to friendly level with each faction and the rest of the time spent in instances exclusively with a tabard equipped. I'll need to sort out a rep grind order asap.

No comments: