Dec 21, 2010

Pheardotdead

I. Am. A. GOD! Something just clicks, it's all come together, Pheardotdead my lock, has topped DPS in all pug instances I've been in since Cataclysm hit. No BS at all. I really REALLY need to watch aggro and regularly make use of soulshatter. What is it? Have I finally woken up? Well I don't know but essentially I spam one key and manually apply things like CoE, Corruption and Soulfire procs and somehow come out on top in pretty average gear, even mages are red faced.

Here is my macro set for Phear:
The first macro clicks the following two which makes this a one button macro

The Clicker Controller
/stopmacro [channeling]
/cast [@target] firebolt
/click MultiBarLeftButton1
/click MultiBarLeftButton2

Quick Soul Fire
/castsequence reset=2 Soulburn, Soul Fire
/cast [@pettarget] Firebolt


Main Spam Macro
/castsequence reset=combat/target Bane of Doom, Immolate, Conflagrate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate
/cast Chaos Bolt
/use 13
/use 14
/startattack
/cast [@pettarget,harm] firebolt


And the manual proc macro

/stopcasting
/cast Soul Fire
So what I'm finding is that I'm always casting something, there is no dead space at all. This is the first macro set since the start of BC that I can say without a doubt that I'm totally happy with.

No comments: